Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Good Sport-Day 4

By Anthony Segreto
Archbishop McCarthy

I'm injured. Yep, you heard it right. After my touchdown run yesterday, I stood up in pain and figured it was only a temporary thing, until I woke up this morning and was still hurting, to the point where I could barely walk. I fought through it, and as soon as I got to school for practice, I talked to our trainer who checked me out and said I sprained my LCL in my knee. He advised that I sit out practice today, so I followed his advice and watched from the sidelines. Just some more drills today, tackling, running, and throwing, there was also a 7 on 7 game at the end. Hopefully I'll be good to go for tomorrow, but if not it'll be another day on the sidelines, observing. I'm really getting the full experience, injured on a touchdown run! I can retire happy now. I kid, I kid.
- The Good Sport

No comments: