Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Good Sport-Day 2

By Anthony Segreto
Archbishop McCarthy

So not much to report today. We just had one practice today, and most of it was spent on more defensive "installation", where the defense learns the playbook. Since I don't have pads, and I'm not on the starting defense, I sat out today. But the good news is that I'll probably get more playing time tomorrow, and I'm being allowed to take pictures with the team tomorrow, so hopefully I'll be able to post some pictures of me in a full uniform (looking like a real athlete and fooling everyone who looks at the picture without knowing my background). That's all for today everyone, but I'll definitely have more to report tomorrow.

- The Good Sport

1 comment:

Teenlink said...

Looking forward to photos!!! :)