Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Good Sport-Day 3

By Anthony Segreto
Archbishop McCarthy

TOUCHDOWN! That is right. Much to the shock and awe of everyone on the team (I inferred that from the dropped jaws and claps), I was able to score during a drill today (one with a shortened field, you'll see in the video I upload). What an amazing feeling, It was absolutely incredible. Hearing the cheers and feeling the pats on the back is a moment I'll never forget. What a great practice today. Pictures were great, and the drills were a lot of fun. I wasn't able to participate in the scrimmage at the end of practice-that was reserved for players competing for a starting position (event though my touchdown run today was NFL-quality (almost), i don't think I'll be receiving any calls from Nick Saban or Jimbo Fisher anytime soon). So Day 3 of practice was a major success, I really enjoyed myself today. What's in store for Day 4? We shall see.
Until next time,
The Good Sport

No comments: