Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Return of College Football

September 1, 2012, has been circled on my calendar since the end of the '11-'12 college football season. What is significant about this date, you ask? September 1 is the first University of Miami Hurricane football game of the '12-'13 football season, when Miami will face Boston College.

I am a huge football and Miami Hurricane fan, and I can't wait to see how new coach Al Golden will lead the team. For years my dad has taken my siblings and I to UM football games, and next year I might join my family at the games as a U of M student! I am hoping to be accepted into the University of Miami and am applying to go to college there next fall. After a long summer devoid of football, I can't wait to put on my UM t-shirt and head down to the stadium.

What college football team(s) do you cheer for?

No comments: